Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello Chihuahua lovers!!

My name is Pixie.

As for me, I'm a sweet and loving female, only a year old. I was born with a badly deformed hind leg, and then discarded at the pound. None of this hardship has gotten my spirits down - I'm a true little survivor!

My bad hind leg really cramps my style. I can't use it to walk, and it just trips my other feet. Plus I pee on it all the time, and I like to feel clean! In order to make me more comfortable, I'm going to go through a surgery that will remove the useless appendage. Anyone who can make a donation to help me with this life-changing operation can donate directly through Paypal via Waggytail Rescue's website. Checks or money orders to help defray the cost of my operation can be mailed to:
Waggytail Rescue
170 Norfolk St. #10
New York, NY 10002

Waggytail Rescue is a registered 501 (c) (3) charitable organizations and all donations are tax-deductible.

Besos....Pixie. From the bottom of "Mi Corazon"


While I'm not going to be available for adoption until I'm all better (a lot of people have asked already - I'm flattered to be so popular!)
I hope you'll all check out some of my pals who are waiting for loving forever homes - they were all rescued just like me! You can see them all here: www.waggytailrescue.org
http://waggytailrescue.org/HTML/AdoptADog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment